The Marriage Mart is on online marketplace that acts like a portal that connects buyers with sellers who wish to buy or sell new, sample and used wedding related items. The information listed on The Marriage Mart is the sole responsibility of the seller, we (meaning The Marriage Mart) are not responsible for the accuracy of the information listed nor warrant any item sold unless they are sold by the Marriage Mart directly. All transactions are between the buyer and seller and does not transfer ownership of items from the sellers to buyers. We have no control over items advertised unless the item is sold by The Marriage Mart directly.
2. Selling on The Marriage Mart
- Our focus is to provide affordable wedding related items, any new, sample or used wedding, bridesmaid or flower girl dresses cannot sell for more than $500.00 each.
- You must be 18 years or older to use our Services. Minors under 18 and at least 13 years of age are only permitted to use our Services through an account owned by a parent or legal guardian with permission and under supervision. You are responsible for any and all account activity conducted by a minor on your account.
- Accuracy is your responsibility, any intentional misrepresentation of items listed will result in immediate termination of your account and payments withheld. The seller is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided, and for any liability associated with the copy, images or other information provided in their product listing(s).
- All items not listed and New must be in like new condition prior to shipping. Dresses listed for sale must be DRY CLEANED prior to shipping. Stained, Yellowing or damaged bridal wear will not be accepted. Exact dress sizes including Bust, Waist, Hip and Length of dress, as well as any alterations made must be included with listing. See sizing chart on how to measure. (add link to sizing chart)
- Only the item(s) listed maybe sold, substitutions are prohibited. Seller are not allowed to direct consumers to other listing or sites for sale. The seller should only ship the item(s) that has been sold and the buyer agreed to purchase. If the terms of the agreement are not met the seller is responsible for paying the shipping cost of the returned item(s), and the seller can be restricted from selling on The Marriage Mart.
- Each seller is responsible for returns and must list their return policy in their listing.
3. Fees Charged
There is no fee to list your items on The Marriage Mart. Once an item(s) is sold, there is a flat fee of $5.00 or 15% whichever is greater. Payouts to sellers are made twice a month on the 1st and the 15th of each month. The cutoff period for sales to be included in the next payout period is the 9th and the 23rd of each month.
The Marriage Mart is not responsible for Sellers listing or its content. We strive to authenticate all items listed in our marketplace but does not warrant the authenticity of any listing nor is The Marriage Mart an authorized dealer of such items. The Marriage Mart is only responsible for items listed as sold by The Marriage Mart.
All returns are the responsibility of the seller and must be arranged between the buyer and seller.